Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another double card challenge

My card today is for the same two blogs as last time, OWH Stars and Stamps Midweek throwdown and Designed2Delight digital shop. When I saw the midweek throwdown about making a fall themed card my mind went racing thru all my autumn stamps, trying to figure out which one I should use. Then a few days later I received my free digi from Designed2Delight for participating in last week's challenge. Low and behold it was an autumn digi stamp! I am really enjoying the digi stamps since sometimes printing out a picture is easier than hauling out all the supplies to stamp an image.
Supplies are SU! cs, Copics, PTI baker twine, Provo Craft textured paper, misc. ribbons, buttons, etc.. I have been using Tombow Mono metal liquid glue to make sure my buttons and bows stay attached! Sandy will have to let me know if they arrive ok.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the green paired with the orange! Looks fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us again this week at the Designed2Delight Artist Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like not having to clean the stamps and put them away! Your card is a beauty, I like everything about it! Thanks for playing along with us at Operation Write Home! Be sure to check back in there for tomorrow's challenge if you like digital stamps, that's all I can say.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love the embossing! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete