Thursday, September 23, 2010

Two Cards


I am posting two cards today. The first one I made for one of the birthday challenges on OWH but I didnt read the guidelines that it was supposed to be a Holiday card until I was finished and ready to post the card. So it sat in a pile while I worked on some other crafty items (posts to come!).




Supplies: SU! cs, PTI cs, Verve sentiment, MelJen's Designs Digi, Copic sketch markers and spica pens, MS punch, misc. printed paper and ribbon.




My Aunt is in the hospital waiting for a liver transplant. Being so far away there isn't much I can do, so I thought I could make some Thank You cards for her and her family to send. She is a HUGE Elvis fan. I got these stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms, which unfortunately has since closed it doors. I had to make this card a 5x7 for everything to fit the way I wanted. For once my card turned out exactly as planned.




Supplies: SU! cs, PTI cs, CHF Elvis stamps, Versamark ink pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment