Monday, November 29, 2010

Archway Cookies

Here are the Valentine's cards my friends, Lisa H. and Ashley H., helped me make for Operation Write Home's Archway Cookie Challenge. We made a total of 60 cards to send. I only colored one set of cards, the rest of my contribution were card sketches and assembling parts and pieces.



The Elephant and Kangaroo cards are from an old Stampin' Up! set. They were colored in with Copics. The ricrack die cut is from PapertreyInk. Used misc. cardstock and printed paper.



I love how simple yet elegant the heart card is. I have been wanting to try this style for some time now. Misc. printed paper and punched hearts. Sentiment by CTMH.



The Goldfish and Toucan are also from an old Stampin' Up! set and colored in with Copics. The background is embossed with Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. I used two heart punches to create the hearts used on these cards.


If you want to send Valentine's for OWH the dealine for shippers to receive them is Jan 7th.


I will be posting some non-card crafty items soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment